Re: Pledge To Killfile Andrew Suffield

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 05:08:02PM -0700, Michael K. Edwards wrote:
> The notion of a "pledge to killfile" Andrew is thoroughly juvenile.  I
> am probably as guilty (if that is the word) as anyone of negatively
> critiquing his conduct on public Debian lists; but I would be
> horrified to see him censored.

Yes, quite.  First they came for those who gratuitously insulted people on
the lists; then they came for the ones who posted diatribes about RMS's
occupation on -legal; then they came for you, and... oh wait, they already
got you, didn't they.  What horrors of censorship these killfiles are.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer