Re: ping the mirrors team

[Martin F Krafft]
> I am not sure this is such a good idea for privacy reasons. If I
> mail mirrors@, I am not warned that my message will be publicly
> readable.

You actually thought correspondence with a free software project would
be non-public?  I find that rather unusual.

I would say that unless explicitly told otherwise, the correspondence
with the project addresses should be expected to be public, and see no
problem in sending the mirrors@ address into a publicly available
forum.

It might be wise to mask the mail addresses to make it a bit harder to
harvest them, but that is another issue.