Re: Why isn't queue/new world-readable?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Why isn't queue/new world-readable?
- From: "Joe Smith" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:43:48 -0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20050113200433.GV927@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>
Also, Based on another message I read (on this very list IIRC) Debian is
used by the government as an example of the propper way to export open
source cryptographic software. If this is correct that is a nearly fail-safe
defence against any possible claims. Therefore I reccomend making zero
changes without consulting with both a lawyer and a represxentive of both
the BXA and NSA.