Re: "Debian" Core Consortium

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 12:48:33PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> It's not an impossible thing to the, the LMI folks seem to do it alot,
> Debian could do it too, though in this case I don't think DCC is
> appropriate, personally.

Sure, I do understand. But this problem is not worth starting another
flamewar, especially without DCC not even being founded or having used
that name yet . Time, the islanders say, takes out the strength but
leaves in the warmth[0].

Jörg

[0] Ok, that applies to whisky but in essence similary to human
    relationships[1].
[1] Which is ambiguous and recursive since whisky is in essence an
    essence.

--
Joerg "joergland" Wendland  |  http://www.wendlandnet.de/joerg/
GPG: 51CF8417 FP: 79C0 7671 AFC7 315E 657A  F318 57A3 7FBD 51CF 8417