Re: "Debian" Core Consortium

<quote who="Stephen Frost" date="Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 12:14:45PM -0400">
> I would encourage SPI to contact their counsel regarding this and that
> anyone involved in the creation of this new entity not be involved in
> any decisions by SPI on if the submark should be granted.

I forwarded the first message in this thread to the spi-trademark list
and Greg Pomerantz, SPI's General Counsel and long-term attorney for
trademark issues, certainly knows about this.

It's less than ideal to have this brought up on the list first. Ian,
let's continue this conversation on spi-trademark. I'm sure Greg will
be happy to talk things over personally as well.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill