Re: {SPAM} Re: "Debian" Core Consortium

Em Dom, 2005-07-24 às 10:44 -0500, Ian Murdock escreveu:
> But I don't see anything in here that's incompatible with what
> we're doing--for one, this isn't a business (it's not even really a
> consortium, since there won't be any formal organization behind
> it--the best way to describe it is that it's an open-source project).

I have a little question...

Even if this organization is called "Debian Core Consortium", it *is*
referring to Debian itself, isn't it?

Maybe I'm just missing the point, but... Wouldn't I be allowed[1] to
create a "Debian Users Consortium"?

daniel

[1] I'm not sure if it's written correctly, sorry...