Re: debian logo used by some foundation...

Am 2005-07-15 00:41:37, schrieb Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 12:30:38AM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > > I have found this page, where the debian logo it's being used as part of
> > > their logo: http://www.fundacionpacifica.com/
> >
> > Hmmm, I have seen the Swirl on many places over the Internet,
> > I think, it was a template or something like this, which you
> > can find on cheap CD roms flying around in the internet.
>
> So Debian logo has been stolen from some templates?

Not directly stolen, but...

> That would imply that the most visible part of our project is non-free.
> Where did you see those CDs?

...those CD's are Cliparts Galleries and it was some years ago.

Most of this Cliparts can used freely.

And I think it was on d-legal where last year (???) someone
already written about this.  Maybe it is only a similar Logo
but I think, I have seen something on the Corel Draw Suite
version 5 which I had bought in 1995.

> regards
> fEnIo

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi