Re: debian logo used by some foundation...

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 12:30:38AM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > I have found this page, where the debian logo it's being used as part of
> > their logo: http://www.fundacionpacifica.com/
>
> Hmmm, I have seen the Swirl on many places over the Internet,
> I think, it was a template or something like this, which you
> can find on cheap CD roms flying around in the internet.

So Debian logo has been stolen from some templates?

That would imply that the most visible part of our project is non-free.
Where did you see those CDs?

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland