Re: Is RFP useful anymore?

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> [2005.06.28.0819 +0200]:
> > Does anyone oppose the 365 day maximum age for RFP bugs?
>
> I would say we should drop a line to -submitter in each case and ask
> for (a) updates, and (b) whether they still want the RFP. Those who
> say no or don't respond are sure candidates for removal (or +wontfix
> plus a filter on the website).

I'd suggest sending a message to -done for RFPs that haven't seen any
activity in > 1 year with specific instructions on how to reopen the
bug if they are still interested in having the package packaged.

That way the bugs can be closed with minimal effort, and the submitter
can indicate that they still want the software packaged with minimal
effort.

Don Armstrong

--
"I was thinking seven figures," he said, "but I would have taken a
hundred grand. I'm not a greedy person." [All for a moldy bottle of