Re: [Fwd: Problems contacting the debian people .... (was: new configuration to avoid spam at the lists)]

MarC <marc_contrib@ramonvinyes.es> skribis: [...]
> Now I am writing this email to this list after being told by MJ Ray
> that debian-www@lists.debian.org wasn't appropiate.

I have also explained why I think antispamming lists.debian.org
is worse than useless.

> Please excuse me for cross posting but I would like to know why I'm
> having all this problems to contact the administrators of the lists.

Just how widespread is this problem? I know I've had several
non-responses and Marco d'Itri has been reporting it too, and
now it seems that users are being ignored. This makes debian
look bad - if these delegates need more help answering email,
have they asked for it? Are we getting to the point where there
needs to be a "Debian Enquiry Response Team"? That said, would
delegates answer forwarded enquiries? It would be even worse to
send evasive replies while trying telepathy.

MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/