Re: Advertising on Planet Debian

This one time, at band camp, John H. Robinson, IV said:
> Pascal Hakim wrote:
> > On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 13:46 +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> >
> > There's a whole bunch of messages in the junk folder that were caught by
> > razor.
> >
> > > * Are you already using greylisting?
> >
> > DSA seems to not like the idea of running a full DB on murphy. This
> > restricts the kinds of greylisting we can do. This is something I'd like
> > to move forward to, but will take a while.
>
> I wonder how difficult it would be to port the greylisting options to
> use SQLite.

I am using a perl implementation from somewhere - it's the perl DBI
stuff, so it should be fairly trivial.  I can dig up where I got it if
you like.  Probably could even just do libdb stuff, I have no idea
(haven't looked at the perl libraries for it and how much work it would
be).
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |