Re: agenda for Debian leadership team (a.k.a. "Project Scud") meeting on 2005-04-24

<foo_bar_baz_boo-deb@yahoo.com> writes:

> I hope I'm not alone when I say that this confidentiality and seemingly
> crass "Besserwisser" tone concerns me. Because I am not experienced
> with the politics of Debian, this is all I will say.

It is not ideal as Branden says. But I prefer closed groups who does
some work to Anonymous Cowards who just complains. I'm all for
openness but my experience shows me that closely knit groups with
clear responsabilities does work better than fully open mailling
lists.

--
 Peter Makholm     |                            'Cause suicide is painless
 peter@makholm.net |                             It brings on many changes