Re: feedback, please: what was good, what bad?

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 18:46 -0600, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 April 2005 4:16 pm, MJ Ray wrote:
> > I've heard both grumbles and praise from people who have worked
> > on things with you. On the whole, I liked the sound of most of
> > your ideas and think they could move debian on. I was slightly
> > disappointed with proportion of -vote emails answered and a weak
> > showing in the IRC debate. I'm not sure how clearly your ideas
> > were expressed to people who hadn't seen similar things before.
>
> I haven't said anything about this because I didn't want to look stupid (as if
> that ever stops me from doing anything) but I never received my ballot. I
> even did the "Leader 2005" subject thing (or whatever) to request a resend. I
> was convinced that it was my spam filtering or some nonsense but I still
> can't find it. I'm at a loss.
>
> I'm pretty much 100% sure that this is a problem on my end but now my
> curiosity is piqued.

I can't tell you much about the leader 2005 thing, but the ballot is
normally sent out on debian-devel-announce and debian-vote, so you
should have received it there.

If you didn't get it there, you can still get a copy of the ballot for
the archives (if you can vote, you can fish it out of the archives on
master:~debian/). Alternatively, there's other places that archive our
lists that will probably give you a working ballot (ie, gmane and so
on).

As a last resort, you can probably copy-paste the ballot from somewhere
like: http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2005/04/msg00022.html

I'm guessing that'd work too.

Cheers,

Pasc