feedback, please: what was good, what bad?

I would like to ask people (only those that voted) to shortly
list what points they liked and which they disliked in me running
for dpl.

The point in this is to find out if the social reforms i was
trying to initiate are worth pursuing anyway or if people think
debian is good (enough) like it is in this regard.

So even if someone before you answered similar to what you would
have written, please do answer anyway (perhaps just with a "me,
too" followup to him/her.