Re: feedback, please: what was good, what bad?

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 4:16 pm, MJ Ray wrote:
> I've heard both grumbles and praise from people who have worked
> on things with you. On the whole, I liked the sound of most of
> your ideas and think they could move debian on. I was slightly
> disappointed with proportion of -vote emails answered and a weak
> showing in the IRC debate. I'm not sure how clearly your ideas
> were expressed to people who hadn't seen similar things before.

I haven't said anything about this because I didn't want to look stupid (as if
that ever stops me from doing anything) but I never received my ballot. I
even did the "Leader 2005" subject thing (or whatever) to request a resend. I
was convinced that it was my spam filtering or some nonsense but I still
can't find it. I'm at a loss.

I'm pretty much 100% sure that this is a problem on my end but now my
curiosity is piqued.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com