Re: feedback, please: what was good, what bad?

Le lundi 11 avril 2005 à 10:17 +0200, Andreas Schuldei a écrit :
> The point in this is to find out if the social reforms i was
> trying to initiate are worth pursuing anyway or if people think
> debian is good (enough) like it is in this regard.

The problem is that you're not alone, most of the candidate did the same
analysis of the communication problem. I believe we need much more work
on that front and your help in that area in most certainly welcome.

While a "social reform" may be too much, we certainly need to try new
things, so go ahead !

In the same line, I hope aj will still try to make the lists better by
implementing/pursuing his ideas.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com