Re: feedback, please: what was good, what bad?

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 10:17:56AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> I would like to ask people (only those that voted) to shortly
> list what points they liked and which they disliked in me running
> for dpl.

I have to say that your defending the vancouver proposal guys and not
aknowledging the poor way it was communicated and and the deveastating effect
it would have on our port maintainers was the reason for not voting for you. I
got past my first impulsion to rank you after none-of-the-above though.

> The point in this is to find out if the social reforms i was
> trying to initiate are worth pursuing anyway or if people think
> debian is good (enough) like it is in this regard.

No, please push ahead with it, it is definitively needed, but then it is all
nice of making debian a nicer place, but it has then too to convert into acts,
which didn't happen in the above problematic.

Friendly,

Sven Luther