Re: {SPAM} Re: Etch Release Tracking in debbugs (Was: Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting)

Em Qua, 2005-03-16 às 14:29, Martin Michlmayr escreveu:
> * Daniel Ruoso <daniel@ruoso.com> [2005-03-16 14:20]:
> > Now that Joey posted a patch to debbugs implementing the
> > dependencies between bugs, could we think in creating a virtual
> s/virtual/pseudo/  A virtual package is something else.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

> > package etch, and using it to formalize and track the goals for
> > etch?
> I'd say the patch needs to be added to the BTS first. ;)

That's why I said *thinking* about, and not *doing right now*.

> Also, we
> don't have any pseudo package for edge or release management stuff
> yet, so someone has to request it (and before requesting it think
> about how it will be used and what we really need).

That's what I'm trying to do here. But maybe I should start this
discussion in -release to be more productive.

daniel