Re: New Maintainers

"Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt" <he@debian.org> wrote:

> Jay Berkenbilt <qjb>
>
>    He maintains nip2 and vips7.10. He is also co-maintainer for
>    libxml-xerces-perl, xerces23, xerces24, xerces25 and xerces26

I also maintain tiff, though this hadn't completely happened yet at
the time of my NM application.  I'm the primary maintainer for the
xerces packages, but they are officially maintained by the sgml/xml
group on alioth.  If there is any interest in biographical
information, I can post the text I sent to my AM during the
application process.  Could be useful for people who are having
trouble sleeping at night. :-)

--Jay