Re: Bits from the ftpmasters

Le Lun 21 Février 2005 00:16, Matthew Palmer a écrit :
> NEW would still have to be processed by hand, though -- crypto
> notifications still need to be sent, and the protection provided by
> two crap developers working on a package isn't not that much better
> than one crap developer working on a package.

I don't agree at all.

multiple signature has to be used if you have really reviewed the
package. And as an XP freak, I guess you should know that cross-reading
is really good for code quality. I don't understand why it shouldn't be
the same for packages.

And since we quite all agree that managing multiple gpg signatures is
not *that* difficult, it may worth trying it, doesn't it ?
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O