Debian Logo on an italian amateur bicycle racing team

Hi folks,

   I have a couple of friends (one of them is involved in GIS/GRASS
   developer and other Free Software projects) which are members of an
   italian amateur bicycle racing team[1].

   Several people of team are Free Software enthusiasts, and between
   them there are also Debian users.

   They asked me if they could define their bicycle team as "Debian
   Powered" and print Debian logo on their T-Shirts. They are a
   non-profit team and I guess they will use those T-Shirt only for
   bicycling, NOT for sell,  so.. I don't see reasons against this.

   I think it could be a "Fichissima"[2] idea.

   As suggested by tbm, I write here about this to listen for other
   comments.

   Thanks for your attention.

   Ciao Ciao

   Marco

[1] http://www.scparlesca.it/
[2] Really cool!!
--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989