Re: New policy for http://www.debian.org/consultants/

Thank you for summarising the policy. Most of the points seem
good. I'd prefer alternative contact details being optional
rather than required.

I dislike the "nearest big city" idea, though. I live and
work in an area with a small city nearby and then four bigger
cities surrounding me. Most of my work comes from the nearest
and furthest of those cities. Grouping by English region or
county also splits me from them, but customers seem to check
neighbouring areas. I'm not sure why they only check one city
listing, but that's what seems to happen, as far as I can tell.

--
MJR/slef
Debian developer