Re: http://forums.debian.net in beta

* Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> [2004-09-09 12:47]:
> multiple webforums out there for Debian, of varying popularity. AFAICS,
> the debianHELP one[1] is the most popular, being started about two years
> forums.debian.net is currently nearly-empty, it is yet to gain momentum.

Well, we could just point forums.debian.net to debianHELP...

> Starting forums.debian.net didn't take much more time than an 'apt-get
> install phpbb2' takes, I see I failed to properly search for other

It's not about installing the software but getting a community
established around the forum.  If debianHELP has done that already,
maybe you should just work with them. (Just giving random "good"
advice; I don't use forums and don't know how good debianHELP or
others are.)
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com