Re: http://forums.debian.net in beta

On Thursday 09 September 2004 04.02, Moray Allan wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 03:00 +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> > [...] I decided to try providing a webforum for the Debian
> > community too.
>
> How does this relate/compare to existing Debian web forums such as those
> on the debianHELP site?

Ok, since I've often had this problem of 'where to send people', is therre
some index of all available Debian-related resources? If not, I think I'll
start one on the Debian Wiki 'where to send people'. Or, perhaps even
better, change the http://www.debian.org/support page to include more
sources.

 - IRC
 - mailing lists
 - debian help
 - http://forum.debian.net
 - QandA on the Debian wiki (and the Debian Wiki in general)
 - http://www.aboutdebian.com/
 - http://www.debianforum.de/forum/
 - http://design2i.com/debian/

(some of them are already referenced on the support page. Many are not.)

greetings
-- vbi

--
Grudnuk demand sustenance!