Re: http://forums.debian.net in beta

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 03:00 +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since quite some people like webforums for discussion and support, and
> also a certain other GNU/Linux distribution has quite succesful
> webforums, I decided to try providing a webforum for the Debian
> community too.  So, here it is, and lets see whether (part of) the
> Debian user community also likes it.
>
> It's currently still in beta, so please direct any improvement
> suggestions and problem reports to admin@forums.debian.net.
>
> Note: http://forums.debian.net is not an official Debian service, just
> like any *.debian.net isn't. It's a service provided by myself on my
> own, personal initiative, and not sanctionized by the Debian Project.

I think it is pretty interesting, many people (I really don't know why)
preffer webforums, yes.

Probably need some help working on the art? I could give you some help
handling CSS and icons to reflect more Debian-like style, similar to
http://forums.gentoo.org/

Regards,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 GPG 356E16CD - 84F0 E180 8AF6 E8D0 842F  B520 63F3 08DB 356E 16CD