Re: FW: Mail forwarding in return for Debian donation

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 10:22:57PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:

> > Being in a position to know, much more so than yourself, I can say that you
> > are mistaken.  I can also point to thousands of lines of patches,
> > representing work funded by Canonical, which are now present in Debian or
> > filed in debbugs waiting to be merged.
> Being in a position of judging the facts without preconceptions, I can
> point to plenty more that aren't.
> > Handwaving and FUD are no substitute for facts.
> Nor are arguments from authority, or a carefully selected sample of
> facts.

Now, since it's unclear in a list when one speaks for himself or for the
project, and to avoid giving the (IMO unjustified) impression that
Debian and Ubuntu are on a fight, could you please move this
conversation in private?

Ciao,

Enrico who gets so many complaints about Debian appearing to be what it
is not

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>