Re: Proposal of new "admin" pseudo BTS package

Hello

On 2004-09-24 Colin Watson wrote:
> > On 2004-09-24 07:43:58 +0100 Christian Hammers <ch@debian.org> wrote:
> > >I therefore propose to create a pseudo bug packages for "mail" issues
> > >(and/or maybe one for general "admin" topics) like the existing
> > >"lists.debian.org" or "www.debian.org".
> You need to get somebody to agree to own the pseudo-package. Following
> that, ftpmaster is the body responsible for creating pseudo-packages.

Ok, I added debian-admin to the recipient list of this mail.

So, Admins, would you like to have your own BTS pseudo package which would
- prevent you from hearing about the same problem a dozend times
- helping you keep track on open issues
- lessen the frustration among maintainers who because they can at least see
  that status of their problem and know that their mail has not been lost

thanks,

-christian-