Re: Proposal of new "admin" pseudo BTS package

Hello

On 2004-09-24 MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2004-09-24 07:43:58 +0100 Christian Hammers <ch@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > I therefore propose to create a pseudo bug packages for "mail" issues
> > (and/or maybe one for general "admin" topics) like the existing
> > "lists.debian.org" or "www.debian.org".
>
> Probably a good first step. I would suggest "admin" because I cannot
> get any answer from admin@db.d.o either. Although, are both these
> already covered by the "project" package? It might be, because you
> naturally directed your email to debian-project.

The "debian-project" mailing list is described as
  "Discussion about non-technical topics related to the Debian Project."
so I thought that the project meta package is also more for organisatorical
problems or things that concerns the project leader and not for specific
problems with some mail server configuration...

bye,

-christian-