Re: Debian, lists and discrimination

On 2004-08-06 18:47:51 +0100 Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org> wrote:

What is left unexamined in all these discussions is why Debian (as a
project) should be doing anything to tackle inequalities?

This point was also made to me off-list. I don't have a good answer for it. However, some active people clearly want to work on this, so how do we make the best of it for debian? Clearly, "ignore it" can't be done now it is on lists.debian.org, IMO.