Re: obtaing release similer to 2.2r2

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 12.33, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 04:51:30PM -0700, phinker wrote:
> > I had a debian release of potatoe 2.2 revision 2 on 3
> > disks, one of them called non-free us. On these disks
>
> If you really really want the old version of Debian, see
>
>   http://www.debian.org/distrib/archive
>
> and download the disk images and burn them on CD's.

Hmmm. Not that I need them, and I doubt the OP reads the list (sorry if
I'm incorrect, though), but where do I really find potato CD images?

http://www.debian.org/distrib/archive lists a few sites, but many of
those only carry the archive up to slink (debian.ethz.ch,
ftp.de.debian.org or ftp.nl.debian.org for example.) And of course
information on http://www.debian.org/distrib/ (still referred to from
http://www.debian.org/releases/potato/ etc.) is intended only for woody
users.

images (or jigdo - did that even exist for potato?) easily.

greetings
-- vbi

--
Protect your privacy - encrypt your email: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro