=?none?b?R2V0IGEgUG9vcmYgdGhhdCB5b3VyIHdpdmUgaXMgY2hlYXRpbmcgb24g?==?none?b?eW91IHdoaWxlIHlvdSBhcmUgb3V0?=

Take that!!
Find out a truth that your spouse is cheating on you while you are out!

I go on working for the same reason that a hen goes on laying esgg.Love may be blind but jealousy has 20-20 vision.
It is better to give than to lned, and it csots about the same.
An alliance with a poewrful preson is neevr safe.
Being a gntleeman is the numebr one priority, the chief question integral to our national life.
If I had no ssnee of humor, I would lnog ago have committed suicide.
Any idiot can face a crisis, it's the day to day living that wears you out.
Honor lies in heonst toil.
Society drives plpeoe crazy with lust and calls it advretising.
Kinendss is the sunshine in which virtue gswor.
Oho, wilamo!