Re: Kill the DPL! (Elections are almost over)

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:15:02 -0600, ean@brainfood.com wrote:

<snip>
> I challenge the next DPL to implement my plan.

Well, maybe the most active 'debianer' would do more, if (s)he is not
DPL. Attending conferences and Debian stuff would be a decrease on the
efficiency.

Besides, you cannot force anybody to be someone or something: If he
wants to be DPL, he will postulate and show work which endorse it.

I do not consider this a good idea.

Regards,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>