Re: Sid-specific list?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:14:43 +0100
Mark Howard <mh@debian.org> wrote:
> Would the list say anything different to what apt-listbugs produces?

When I last looked at it, I found it wanting. But it looks reasonably
decent now.

I'll give it a try for a week or so, see how well it does in practice,
before I ask for a new list to be created.

	   After a while, you realise the pig is enjoying it.

		   OpenPGP v4 key ID: 4096R/59DDCB9F
    Fingerprint: CC53 F124 35C0 7BC2 58FE  7A3C 157D DFD9 59DD CB9F
	  Retreive from subkeys.pgp.net or risk key corruption