Re: [OT] Re: A freak (but not so freak) idea: User space apt-get install

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 10:48:32PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > Neither of those two documents say that we will keep all postings on
> > the archives, or that we will remove them, they just say that we will
> > if we want to.
> seem to address your doubts...

No, they don't really. In case of someone posting a message and with a note
that they don't want it distributed, that's just stupid of them, but in the
case of a virus posting something that was never intended to be posted,
that's something that we might need to have to clean up, under the
bona fide rules.

     2. That which causes joy or happiness.