Re: Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

Hi, Craig Sanders wrote:

> ditto for meek vs non-meek people.  it is wrong to expect or demand that
> non-meek people behave timidly and fearfully just to cater to the needs of the
> meek.

Did anybody actually ask for that? I don't recall any mails to that
effect.

On the other hand? is it wrong to ask (or tell, for that matter) people to
please tone down their overbearing and aggressive remarks on the lists,
#debian, whatever, so that we don't scare away the 'meek' people?

IMHO: No!

I'm not a particularly 'meek' person myself, but I still think we could do
with some more collective self-restraint here. It'd improve some things
besides our men/women ratio.  :-/

--
Matthias Urlichs