Request for sponsorship on vendor-sec list

Hi, I represent the Gentoo project, and we are very interested in
participating in the vendor-sec mailing list
(http://www.fedora.us/wiki/VendorSec).
This is a closed list for discussing and coordinating fixes for
unreleased security issues between distros. To join, one must find sponsorship from a current member.

As Debian is listed as a member, and a bit of a parent project for us
(pioneering a community-driven distro, and creating the basis for our
own Social Contract), your group is the first that comes to my mind.
We would be honored if your project were to vouch for us, so that we
could become contributing members to this assembly of security-focused
developers.

TIA,
Brandon Hale
Co-lead, Gentoo Desktop