Re: Debian Question Regarding Postgresql Replication

On 2003-11-25 22:42:00 +0000 cbeasley <cbeasley@noment.net> wrote:

Dear Debian staff,

Who they?

However, we use Postgresql Databases and it seems that none of the postgresql projects claim to support Debian.

Surely they only need to support Linux Standard Base and similar standards?

Before I proceed with attempting to compile and test feasibility of the various projects available I wanted to know if there has been any solution successfully implemented within the Debian OS to your knowledge.

Yes, there has. I am sorry that I cannot disclose any more information than that to you. Hopefully someone else knows of a case study that can be more public.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at