Re: Skolelinux and the "Debian Labs" idea

On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 10:58:30PM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> > Charitable organisations have to fulfill a particular set of rules; like
> > being educational, helping the homeless, that sort of thing.
> True, but generally that list isn't exclusive --

AIUI, in .au the purposes have to cover everything that the organisation
does, though. You could set up a charitable group that educates people on
how to use Debian, but that's all it can do. Or you could setup a group
to help the disabled by setting up Debian systems, but again, that's
all it could do. Which is nice and all, but not really very exciting.

Cheers,
aj

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
	-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda