Re: Frustrating Product Delivery Methods

Bree wrote:
> Hi guys...
>
> Unfortunately, the download methodologies and in particular, the
> understandability of the download instructions and the assumption of
> user knowledge prevents me from even attempting to download Debian.

you can go to linuxiso.org, they have iso's of a lot of popular
distributions. direct links to CD1 of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody) (US)
is: http://linuxiso.org/download.php/401/debian-30r1-i386-binary-1.iso

direct link to CD1 of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody) (Non-US) is:
http://linuxiso.org/download.php/453/debian-30r1-i386-binary-1_NONUS.iso

you will only need the first cd, but you may want to get the first
three.

download, burn, then boot. enjoy!

-john