Re: Why are these packages in Debian?

Nikos <nikos@altern.org> writes:

> I typed "king james bible" in Google and hit "I'm feeling lucky". I was
> browsing the text 1 second later...

Not long ago slashdot had a story about how easy it was to redefine a
term acording to google. Granted it would probally take a bit longer
to redefine 'king james bible':

<http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/04/03/2327239&mode=thread&tid=95>

Generally I agree that we sometimes are to eager to package static
data-sets and texts. Being able to write 'apt-get remove text' instead
of 'rm -Rf /usr/local/doc/text' isn't really a win in my opinion. But
you argument is flawed.

--
 Peter Makholm     |    According to the hacker ethic, the meaning of life
 peter@makholm.net |            is not Friday, but it is not Sunday either