Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

>>"Ian" == Ian Jackson <ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk> writes:

 Ian> Eh ?  I sent you all - all of the people I was proposing might like to
 Ian> put their name to it - a draft.  Do you think I should have mailed you
 Ian> all privately but not posted it on -project ?  Surely then Branden and
 Ian> Manoj would have accused me even more of secrecy and cabalism !

	*Sigh*. You don't get it at all. It is your document -- post
 it as a draft, and invite people to put their name on it if they
 want. Do not coopt their decision making by asumming they shall
 obviously want their name on the document.

	manoj
--
 The primary purpose of the DATA statement is to give names to
 constants; instead of referring to pi as 3.141592653589793 at every