Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

Adam Heath writes ("Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with  me"):
> So, Ian tried to rubber stamp something from groups before he ever even sent
> out feelers to those groups.  Again, this is a 'do as I say not as I do'
> event.

Eh ?  I sent you all - all of the people I was proposing might like to
put their name to it - a draft.  Do you think I should have mailed you
all privately but not posted it on -project ?  Surely then Branden and
Manoj would have accused me even more of secrecy and cabalism !

Obviously, since you say you don't want to put your name to it, then
your name isn't going to go on it.

Ian.