Re: Disputes between developers - draft guidelines

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 08:36:07PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 12:25:09AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Anyone considering voting for me, don't, because none of you moronic pieces
> > of shit are worthy of my leadership.
[...]
> > What!? That is by far the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. When did
> > you become such a dumbfuck?

I didn't write these words[1]; why have you arranged the quoting such that
it appears that I did?

[1] Sorry to disappoint those who may wish to believe otherwise, but I cite
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2000/debian-devel-200002/msg01796.html>
as evidence.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      We either learn from history or,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      uh, well, something bad will