Re: Disputes between developers - draft guidelines

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 12:12:11AM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I'll respond in detail in private mail, to avoid the public discussion
> getting bogged down in details so early on.

I'm not interested in having a private discussion about public issues;
I'll reply to your points on -project without quoting your private
message.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |          Measure with micrometer,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |          mark with chalk,