Re: admins: please clarify /etc/motd on auric

Branden Robinson wrote:
> 	Please do not run personal cronjobs on auric between 14:30 and 17:30
>
> I assume this means local time for auric, but it might be nice to add
> the timezone identifier.

Oh come on!  If you ask somebody on the street for the current time,
do you expect him to answer with a note that it's Hong Kong time instead
of local time?  What other time than local would make sense when not
stated differently?

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum