Re: admins: please clarify /etc/motd on auric

Branden Robinson wrote:
> 	Please do not run personal cronjobs on auric between 14:30 and 17:30
> I assume this means local time for auric, but it might be nice to add
> the timezone identifier.

Oh come on!  If you ask somebody on the street for the current time,
do you expect him to answer with a note that it's Hong Kong time instead
of local time?  What other time than local would make sense when not
stated differently?

The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum