irc.debian.org - irc.gimp.org (where the gnome people are)

I think we should talk to the gnome people,
(and the OFTC team should talk to the irc.gimp.org admins)
as i'd like to have the gnome channels and the debian channels in the
same network ;) i'm already in three networks all the time...

I don't care about the ads in OPN (actually i've never noticed one, the
global message go to the server tab in xchat...) and actually i'm happy
with OPN as it's very reliable in comparision to IRCNet (granted, IRCNet
has more than ten times the users online)
Well, i guess OFTC will be nice, too. So either one is fine for me.
If irc.gimp.org joins OFTC, then i'll be in OFTC anyway, and thus prefer
a move to OFTC from OPN.

Gruss,
Erich Schubert
--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
        A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.