Re: Install

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Daniel Burrows wrote:

>   Generally I don't plug aptitude much, but this is just flat-out wrong.
> aptitude handles new packages much better than dselect (IMO), and has
> since day 2.
Hmmm, just wanted to give aptitude another try ...
Dselect presents you a list of all packages which are first seen in
the packages cache on the top of the selection list.  Thus I have a very
quick overview of all *new* packages which entered the archive.

Could you explain how to get this view in aptitude.  I guess it has this
functionality - but I failed to find it.

Kind regards

        Andreas.