Re: Install

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 08:20:52AM +1200, Michael Beattie <mjb@debian.org> was heard to say:
> Don't. aptitude cant do some things (with my short look, prove me
> wrong), such as displaying new packages as a group.

  Generally I don't plug aptitude much, but this is just flat-out wrong.
aptitude handles new packages much better than dselect (IMO), and has
since day 2.

  Daniel

|              "It is said that someone at a party once asked                 |
|               the famous philosopher Ly Tin Weedle, 'why                    |
|               are you here?', and the reply took three years."              |
|                -- Terry Pratchett                                           |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/