Re: Policies (was Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material)

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 09:54:35AM -0800, Lev Lvovsky <lists1@sonous.com> was heard to say:
> is it at all possible that these sorts of threads could be taken off this
> list, and put on the more appropriate debian-policy list?  I'd really like

  God no.  -policy is even more inappropriate; dump it on -project
(crossposted)

  Daniel

|   "In the old days of analog sound, if you turned the volume up too high,   |
|    everything started to sound like Bob Dylan."                             |