Re: New project: Debian-Med

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 03:46:12PM +0100, Tille, Andreas wrote:

> is an Debian internal project to support tasks of people in medical care.
> Debian-Med will have two main components: Support for general practice and
> laboratory research.

In the "research" category -- how about medical imaging?  I have considered
packaging the MINC tools from our lab (www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca) that are used
in brain research.  And someone else previously packaged (or at least sent
an ITP) other tools for functional MR image analysis.

-Steve

--
by Rocket to the Moon,
by Airplane to the Rocket,